Serene bays and glassy lakes are nice and all, but you prefer a little more thrill with your paddling. That's where the Surftech Superfly OBC Stand-Up Paddleboard comes in. Inspired by the shape and outline of performance surfboards, this nimble SUP was designed with riding waves in mind. Pulled-in nose transitions to chined rails allow the board get on edge easily, vee throughout the outline and a rounded tail offer excellent maneuverability and allow quick rail-to-rail transitions, and the bonzer-inspired bottom contour offers great drive down the line. The 4+1 fin system is highly adaptable so you can choose the setup best for whatever conditions you're facing that day, and the grippy EVA deck pad with diamond groove traction, heel arch, and ramp tail kick help you keep your footing when you're in the barrel or slashing turns.
- Surfboard-inspired SUP for catching and riding waves
- Vee throughout for easy rail-to-rail transitions
- Surfboard-influenced outline lets it get on edge easily
- Bonzer-inspired bottom contour offers great drive down the line
- 4+1 fin system for maximum versatility in all conditions
- Diamond groove deck pad with heel arch and ramp tail kick for traction
- Item #SFC006N