Your new first choice.
The ultimate "go-to" longboard in the McTavish lineup, the Surftech Fireball Evo II Surfboard is more slanted towards performance surfing thanks to a leaner nose, 3-stage rocker profile, a narrower rounded pin tail, and 60/40 rails. Plus, it sports a double-concave tail, a single-concave nose, and slight beveling to help it stay loose in the pocket and make it ultra-stable for nose-riding.
Fashioned with a carbon composite construction that's combined with Surftech's fused-cell EPS core, the TL Pro Carbon (TLPC) utilizes a proprietary stringer system that's custom built to each individual board. Strategically positioned carbon reinforcement is laminated over a layer of high-density foam, which strengthens the board while also creating a lively flex pattern that's only found in TLPC surfboards.
- All-around longboard that's geared towards performance surfing
- TL Pro Carbon construction creates strong board with lively flex
- Leaner nose, rounded pin tail, and 3-stage rocker profile
- Double-concave tail and single-concave nose
- Slight beveling for stable nose-riding
- 2+1 fin configuration (fins not included)
- Item #SFC005U