Select style & size:Select options
PG-1230 NX Eagle 12-Speed Cassette
The PG-1230 NX Eagle 12-Speed Cassette gives you nearly the same range as SRAM's other Eagle cassettes, but it works with normal splined freehub bodies, so there's no need for an XD driver. In order to accommodate this compatibility, there's one less tooth on the smallest cog, which is almost negligible for your top-end gearing. You still get the 50t bailout gear, as well as the PowerGlide II tooth profile and ramp design that work together to provide seamless transitions between gears, but it's made of all steel cogs to keep the cost reasonable and improve durability. The steel construction is so tough that the cassette is rated for E-MTB applications, so it will certainly withstand heavy-duty use and abuse.
- A 12-speed Eagle cassette that doesn't break the bank
- Compatible with splined MTB freehubs, no XD driver required
- Powerglide II tooth profile delivers precise transitions between gears
- Steel cogs enhance durability and longevity for heavy-duty use
- Item #SRM00EF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Have an Eagle drivetrain and don't want to swap your Shimano HG freehub? This is the cassette for you. Not a lightweight option, but will get you that Eagle range without paying a crazy amount.
Doesn't Break The Bank
This is a great budget friendly option for your Eagle setup. Does what it is supposed to and plenty of gear range. Pretty lightweight as well.