Camp in the snow or shine.
Getting back from a late autumn hike to a cold, cold campsite isn't always a thrill. At least you get to transfer your weary dogs from hiking boot to Sorel's Women's Whitney Camp Boot. The perfect camping slipper, these will wrap your tired toes in a layer of 200g insulation, protecting your feet in temperatures down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit. A waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry if you have to traipse around looking for firewood or need to find a pee spot. These booties slip on and off easily, so even after your camping trip is over these will wait faithfully by the door, ready for your next adventure—even if it's only to the mailbox.
- Snow boot for warm toes around camp or running errands
- PU membrane offers breathable, waterproof protection from snow
- Toasty insulation can endure frigid winter temperatures
- Grippy soles offer traction on your icy driveway
- Slip-on style makes for convenient everyday use
- Item #SRL008P