Frozen fish belong in your freezer. You belong in the river.
The fish don't complain when the whether gets icy cold, so why should you? Wear the Simms Men's Kinetic Jacket, and go catch 'em. PrimaLoft Gold insulation provides a superb warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of its warmth when wet, which is important when the river you're wading in would be ice if it weren't flowing downhill. A DWR treatment sheds moisture and means that, unless you take a dunking or the heavy stuff comes down, you shouldn't have to test out that insulation's warmth when it's wet.
- DWR-treated fabric
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- Polartec Wind Pro stretch-fleece panels
- Tricot-lined hand-warmer pockets
- YKK zippered chest pocket
- Low-profile, insulated hood
- Integrates with Simms' rain shell storm hoods
- Item #SMM002Q
- Q & A
Simms Never Lets You Down
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Just like all my other Simms pieces, this jacket does what it is supposed to. Keeps me warm on the river and but had plenty of movement to do what I needed to. A nice layering piece for chillier days.
Pricy for what you get
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 220lbs
lightweight jacket but runs small.............no shoulder room................tight at waist. Bought large based on Simms table 44.5" chest ,38 waist.
You pay $200 for Simms name & $49.99 for jacket. There is better out there for the money.........IMO