Select style & size:Select options
Storage with breathability.
Storing your gear shouldn’t mean sacrificing airflow or freedom of motion. With the Simms Headwaters Pro Mesh Vest, keep the comfort of not wearing a pack while enjoying the benefits of twenty pockets for gear. Your tippet and tools can all find organized homes in the various pockets and retractors, ensuring that whatever you need is on hand at a moment’s notice. Extra flies can snuggle into the fly patch until you’re ready for them, and a rod holder lets you go hands-free for a moment when necessary.
- Mesh vest for high-output wading
- Nylon ripstop resists tears and abrasions
- Polyester lining is comfortable against your skin
- Multitude of pockets for spools, tools, and flies
- Rod holder with reel seat sling secures your rod
- Two retractors keep tools usable
- Item #SMM00D8
[face fabric] ripstop nylon, [lining] polyseter
4 chest, 4 waist, 4 zippered interior, 1 zippered back, 1 cargo, 1 chest with hook-and-loop, 1 rod holder, 1 net carry
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing