A thing of beauty.
Not every day is race day, and most of us don't covet the feeling of stuffing ourselves into jerseys like we're trapped in a sausage casing. Luckily we don't have to wrap up in skin-tight kits for casual weekend rides with help from great pieces like the Shebeest Bellissima Sleeveless Jersey. This jersey offers a slightly relaxed fit (but not baggy), so you can stay comfortable on the bike when you're going for coffee rides and cruises with your crew on the weekend. Its crafted from polyester to keep moisture moving outwards, and features UPF 45+ protection, so you can skip slathering your torso with sunscreen before you hit the road. For quick venting on punchy climbs the jersey is equippped with a 10-inch zipper in front with semi-autolocking pull tab so you can control just how much fresh air you get.
- A comfortable jersey for relaxed rides
- Wicking polyester fabric breathes with ease
- UPF 45+ keeps your torso covered from the sun
- Let cool air in with 10in front zipper
- Three back pockets stash snacks and tools
- Elastic-free hem doesn't pinch in on long rides
- Reflective detailing on back boost low light visibility
- Item #SHE000Q