Sonic RA 2 Running Shoe
Designed for daily training, the Salomon Sonic RA 2 Running Shoe provides you with a responsive, comfortable ride through your everyday runs and workouts. Salomon equipped the Sonic with its EnergyCell + midsole that not only provides energy return for a responsive ride, but also provides durable cushioning to keep your feet and joints happy through many miles. To keep you comfortable while you run and train, the Sonic features a SensiFit upper that delivers a breathable, smooth fit while an OrthoLite footbed enhances cushion and breathability for your longer runs. The whole shoe is finished off with Contagrip rubber soles specifically designed to provide you with traction for confident running in urban environments.
- Responsive, tough, and comfort daily road running shoe
- 8mm drop encourages a weight-forward stride for heel strikers
- Sensifit upper design provides a smooth fit and feel for comfort
- OrthoLite footbeds enhance cushion, comfort, and breathability
- EnergyCell + midsole offers energy return, cushioning, durability
- Contagrip soles balance durability and adhesion for road traction
- Traditional lace design allows fit adjustments throughout the run
- Item #SAL01L8
- Upper Material
- Sensifit (synthetic, mesh)
- mesh, textile
- Contragrip FA, blown rubber Contragrip
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 28 / 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 20, 2020
Not for long term wearing
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 250 lbs
I'm an ICU nurse and the first (and only) night wearing these was 10+ hours of misery. I've had Salomon trail shoes that have been absolutely wonderful to my feet. These were a complete disappointment and I would not recommend for anyone who's looking for sneakers to wear in a similar environment or application. Beautiful shoes on the eyes, not so beautiful to the feet.