Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Trail Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Get ready for race day.
Give hardpack dirt, rocks, and roots a run for their money with the Salomon Men's S-Lab Sonic 2 Trail Running Shoe. Designed specifically for racing, the S-Lab Sonic features a lightweight, flexible, and seamless upper, while the SensiFit and EndoFit design ensure a snug fit for unencumbered dexterity. The EnergyCell+ midsole attenuates shock and enhances transitions to increase your cadence and maximize turnover rate. Additionally, a Wet Traction Contagrip outsole maintains traction (as its name suggets) in wet, slick conditions. And perhaps most importantly, the geometric decoupling encourages a natural stride and flexes innately with the bones and tendons of your foot, making the S-Lab ideal for long-distances runs.
- A lightweight shoe fit for trail races
- Stretch mesh is quick-drying and moisture-wicking
- Vibe technology damps vibrations and reduces impact
- Midsole attenuates shock and enhances energy return
- Geometric decoupling encourages a natural stride
- Rubber outsole maintains traction even when wet
- Item #SAL00WI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
Extremely comfortable, lightweight and fast, these are some of my favorite road shoes. After ~350 miles, the soles lost all support, but no other significant wear.
I will be purchasing a new pair.