Get ready for race day.
Give hardpack dirt, rocks, and roots a run for their money with the Salomon Men's S-Lab Sonic 2 Trail Running Shoe. Designed specifically for racing, the S-Lab Sonic features a lightweight, flexible, and seamless upper, while the SensiFit and EndoFit design ensure a snug fit for unencumbered dexterity. The EnergyCell+ midsole attenuates shock and enhances transitions to increase your cadence and maximize turnover rate. Additionally, a Wet Traction Contagrip outsole maintains traction (as its name suggets) in wet, slick conditions. And perhaps most importantly, the geometric decoupling encourages a natural stride and flexes innately with the bones and tendons of your foot, making the S-Lab ideal for long-distances runs.
- A lightweight shoe fit for trail races
- Stretch mesh is quick-drying and moisture-wicking
- Vibe technology damps vibrations and reduces impact
- Midsole attenuates shock and enhances energy return
- Geometric decoupling encourages a natural stride
- Rubber outsole maintains traction even when wet
- Item #SAL00WI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
Extremely comfortable, lightweight and fast, these are some of my favorite road shoes. After ~350 miles, the soles lost all support, but no other significant wear.
I will be purchasing a new pair.