Evade the urban madness.
Plot your escape from the bustling streets and claustrophobic confines of the concrete jungle with the rugged traction of the Salomon Men's Evasion 2 Aero Hiking Shoe. Just what you're seeking for exploring the rolling hills looming just beyond the city, this low-cut hiking shoe pairs highly breathable uppers with a rubber toe for burly reinforcement from abrasion. The external heel counter stabilizes and supports your foot, especially when you're climbing up switchbacks or negotiating steep downhills.
Perhaps most notable, the Contagrip rubber sole grips aggressively over slippery roots and chunky geologic formations with formidable traction lugs digging into off-road surfaces. Inside this rugged hiker, you'll find a soft textile lining and plushly padded tongue for hours of continuous comfort, even when you're subjecting your feet to miles of trail abuse. And to alleviate fatigue across long distances, the OrthoLite footbed absorbs vibration from fatiguing your hiking efforts, especially across rocky, uneven terrain.
- Hit the trail with rugged grip and breathable comfort
- Breathable mesh and abrasion-resistant suede uppers
- Rubber toe cap protects from accidental toe stubs
- Textile lining and padded tongue prevent irritation
- OrthoLite footbed absorbs harsh vibration underfoot
- Contagrip rubber sole for aggressive traction
- Item #SAL00WX