Why We Like The Salewa Ortles PTX 3L Pant
For our next mountaineering adventure, we pull on the Salewa Ortles PTX 3L Pant to keep us dry and comfortable in any condition. The proprietary 3-layer Powertex fabric is lightweight and durable, while the extremely breathable membrane keeps moisture away to keep us dry as we heat up in the sun. It features an athletic fit with pre-shaped ergonomic knees and a gusseted crotch for optimal freedom of movement, and a close-fitting lower leg that fits perfectly over our ski boots.
- A 3-layer shell pant for mountaineering adventures
- Breathable membrane wicks moisture during high-output activity
- DWR treatment and welded seams keep us dry and comfortable
- Pre-shaped knees and gusseted crotch optimize freedom of movement
- Elastic leg hem with inner silicon grippers keep pants in place
- A waterproof cargo pocket stores our essentials safely
- Leg hem is ski boot compatible
- Item #SFWZ05E
- [membrane/laminate] Powertex (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treated
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 1 waterproof cargo
- adjustable, elastic
- climbing, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help