Why We Like The Salewa Ortles GTX Pro Pant
Pushing for the summit in inclement weather calls for a full-coverage bib pant loaded with all the features to keep us comfortable on the mountain. The Salewa Ortles GTX Pro Pants are fully featured bib pants for mountaineering that feature GORE-TEX Pro fabric for ultimate waterproof protection. Adjustable suspenders and an integrated belt with an elastic band adjustment allow us to get the perfect fit. At the same time, the ergonomic pre-shaped knees provide mobility as we are charging up the mountain.
- Fully featured bib pants for mountaineering
- GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer fabric keeps us dry
- Pre-shaped knees aid in mobility
- Adjustable and removable suspenders aid in fit
- Boot gaiters keep out the snow
- Item #SFWZ09M
- [membrane, laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric, lining] 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR coating,
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- RET <6
- fully sealed
- 1 cargo
- leg zips
- belt, hook-and-loop, removable suspenders
- Side Zips
- Cuff Closure
- elastic gusset, zipper closure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- mountaineering, ski touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help