Why We Like The Salewa Alp Trainer Mid GTX Hiking Boot
The Alp Trainer Mid GTX Hiking Boot may come in a smaller package for our young trail crushers, but it certainly doesn't skimp on performance. A GORE-TEX membrane and sturdy construction protect feet from wet or rocky trails, while a durable MICHELIN rubber sole with aggressive groves provides confident traction on varied terrain.
- Durable hiking boot perfect for wet or warm hikes
- Mesh and suede uppers are lightweight and durable
- GORE-TEX membrane is breathable and waterproof
- 3F fit system ensures proper fit and flexible support
- Padded tongue and collar provide all-around comfort
- Sweat-wicking OrthoLite footbed provides cushioning
- Rugged MICHELIN rubber soles provide reliable grip
- Item #SFWZ03Y
This item contains PFAS and cannot be shipped to some states. View Shipping Policy
- Upper Material
- mesh, suede
- JR Ultra Train rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 12, 2023
wide toe box
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 1"
I wanted to love these. I really dislike that these don't come in half sizes. I usually wear a size 5.5 so ordered a size 6 after chatting with customer service. When I received them they were too big and the toe box was way to wide . I did return them and ordered a size 5, hopefully the will fit
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.