Select your style & size:Select options
It's good to have a backup plan.
Some days, the fish simply won't rise. With an extra Spool for your Sage 4600 Series Fly Reel loaded up and ready to go, you'll be able to quickly swap to a sinking line set-up and hopefully avoid going home empty handed. The large arbor design provides faster line retrieval and the broad palming rim gives you greater control when you're slowing down a big rainbow.
- Compatible with the Sage 4600 Series Fly Reel (reel sold separately)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum construction is ultralight and durable
- Large arbor design provides faster line retrieval and consistently smoother drag
- Broad palming rim allows you to slow down big fish
- Grooved frame allows you to secure the line when you're not casting
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details
- Item #SAG0053
- Q & A
keep it tight
I bought this for my 4650 reel so I can have two line setups for my 6wt. I love the reel that much
Does the trick
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this spool as a spare to the Sage 4680 reel I have to hold a fasting sinking shooting head line, and as you would expect it works perfectly. Great machining and great quality.