Select a Size
Select a Color
Alltrack Elite 100 LT Ski Boot
Cruise up skin tracks and rip down pow fields with equal parts confidence and comfort with the Rossignol Alltrack Elite 100 LT Ski boot. This high performance touring boot doesn't cut any corners when looking at both uphill and downhill performance.
On the uphill the deep 50 degrees of motion provided by the walk mode allows for a natural walking motion that saves energy and prevents pain, while the New Generative Design Grid helps shave weight so that you can have the energy to sneak one more lap in. Meanwhile the Dynafit certified inserts will insure that you can use a lightweight binding as well.
The downhill performance is where this boot really shines. The Dual Core technology in the shell helps drive power to the edges of your skis while the beefy four buckle system locks your heel in place to prevent slop and boost control. Inside the powerful shell the warm and supportive Pre-molded Full Custom Optisensor T1 eliminates pressure points and maximizes comfort so that you can focus on the knee deep pow you are carving up.
- Free touring boots for skiers who demand performance and feel
- 98mm last provides a high performance and responsive fit
- 100 flex is powerful yet forgiving for confident shredding
- Dual core shell sheds weight while boosting rebound and power
- 50 degrees of mobility makes the uphill more comfortable than ever
- Womens specific liner offers a mix of comfort, warmth, and support
- Gripwalk soles make navigating ridges and parking lots a breeze
- Item #ROS00EV
- Shell Material
- Dual Core Grilamid
- Last Width
- Walk Mode
- Optimized Hike Mode (50Â° ROM)
- Pre-molded Full Custom Optisensor T1
- Dynafit Certified inserts
- Binding Compatibility
- Grip Walk
- Grip Walk
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 10.5oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 11, 2019
Good for high in-step
- I've used it several times
I've used thees boots both inbounds and out-of-bounds and they've been pretty great in both types of terrain. Interestingly, they're amazingly comfortable skinning up, but I've gotten some blisters on the downhill. They're lightweight enough though, to be good on longer tours, and supportive enough that I feel protected going down steep terrain.