Trout bum friendly.
Redington specializes in making budget-friendly fly fishing gear that performs well on the river and is capable of withstanding some serious wear and tear, and the Men's Crosswater Waders are no exception. These tough, waterproof, and affordable waders come with everything you need for a day on the river and nothing you don't. They're constructed with a waterproof and breathable three-layer shell with DWR finish and feature built-in gravel guards to keep river debris out of your wading boots. Stash a fly box in the flip-out chest pocket before you walk down to the river and make quick adjustments to their fit with the fully adjustable suspenders and waist belt.
- Reliable waders for anglers on a budget
- Three-layer waterproof and breathable material with DWR
- Built-in gravel guards keep debris out of boots
- Flip-out chest pocket stows a small fly box and license
- Adjustable waist belt and suspenders offer a customized fit
- Item #RNG001W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Great waders. Fits true to size and would recommend
Good Beginner Waders
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These were the first waders that I have bought. I didnt really know what to expect, however they fit perfectly and worked really well even in freezing water!