Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Race Face manufactures a dizzying array of cockpits and cranks designed with specialized features that recommend each one for a different discipline. The Aeffect Saddle transcends all trail boundaries, though, with a shape, supportive padding, and lightweight ti-alloy rails that alloy for snag-free body english on enduro and gravity descents but won't weigh you down when the trail points up. The blunt, wide nose also aids in climbing, as it provides a generous supportive platform while you're trying to stay on top of the pedals.
- Lightweight saddle for all day trail charging
- Blunt, wide nose helps you stay perched on steep climbs
- Wide body supports sit bones with overall cushion
- Sleek body reduces snags against shorts
- Titanium alloy rails are lightweight and stiff
- Item #RCF003A
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.