Select Style & Size
Race Face manufactures a dizzying array of cockpits and cranks designed with specialized features that recommend each one for a different discipline. The Aeffect Saddle transcends all trail boundaries, though, with a shape, supportive padding, and lightweight ti-alloy rails that alloy for snag-free body english on enduro and gravity descents but won't weigh you down when the trail points up. The blunt, wide nose also aids in climbing, as it provides a generous supportive platform while you're trying to stay on top of the pedals.
- Lightweight saddle for all day trail charging
- Blunt, wide nose helps you stay perched on steep climbs
- Wide body supports sit bones with overall cushion
- Sleek body reduces snags against shorts
- Titanium alloy rails are lightweight and stiff
- Item #RCF003A
- Honeycomb Flex
- Seat Length
- 290 mm
- Seat Width
- 132 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 240 g
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 9, 2016
Simple, light, to the point
Nothing particularly special but it looks pretty cool on the rig with a few great looking colors.