Protection for extreme conditions.
There are times, like in extreme alpine environments, when a water-resistant down jacket just won't cut it. That's why Rab created the Men's Resolution Down Jacket. Constructed from Pertex Shield fabric, this jacket provides a waterproof, breathable shield against rain, sleet, snow, and ice. Responsibly sourced down insulation ensures furnace-like warmth in extreme conditions, and the unique bonded box-wall construction keeps the fill in place without compromising the shell's waterproof protection.
In addition to extreme warmth and protection, the Resolution offers a number of technical features to enhance your outdoor experience. The helmet-compatible hood is insulated to prevent the loss of critical body heat. An adjustable hem and cuffs provide a customized fit that seals in warmth, while specialized pockets keep gear secure. With a relaxed fit for easy layering and an included stuff sack for easy storage and transport, the Resolution jacket is ready to keep you protected in extreme environments.
- A unique alpine jacket built for use in extreme conditions
- Pertex Shield construction offers waterproof protection
- Fully taped seams with bonded box-wall construction
- Down insulation provides furnace-like warmth
- Insulated, helmet-compatible hood
- Stuff sack included
- Relaxed fit for easy layering
- Rab is a UK company that tailors to the needs of mountaineers
- Item #RAB00C5