- Insulated slippers for kicking back around a mountain hut
- Pertex ripstop fabric is super durable
- Cirrus insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Slip-on design for easy on and off
- Nylon sole increases traction on slick floors
- Item #RAB00JG
- Q & A
Is there enough of a sole on these to walk to and from the outdoor outhouse on a hut trip?
Hey Dani! These have a nylon sole, so they won't protect from the elements. They would be okay for short walks outside, but are mainly for hanging out inside the hut. Let me know if you have any questions!
What does the Lifetime Warranty cover? I have been buying my husband Cabiniste slippers and the soles wear out within 9 months.
Lifetime warranties cover the product for the lifetime of the materials used in them. You'll need to check with Rab for more specifics on that particular warranty.
How much do these weigh a pair for size 10.5 (44 EU) ?
These slippers weight .25lbs for that shoe size.