Travis Rice Stretch Pant
When Quiksilver asked Travis Rice what he'd like to wear while bombing down big, mountainous bowls filled with powder, he basically said the Men's Travis Rice Stretch Pant. It boasts DryFlight's highest-rated waterproof membrane to keep you comfortably dry when you're turning waist-high powder into a solid backcountry jump. Toray's Dermizax Megastretch fabric moves with you up long bootpacks, down powdery rides, and whatever position you're in after you huck off too-big-of-a-cliff.
- Snowpants for riding the big mountains or tearing up the park
- DryFlight waterproofing shields out moisture on extra snowy days
- Stretch fabric moves with you when carving and hucking cliffs
- External thigh zippers dump heat on bluebird days
- Boot gaiters block out snow and ice from sneaking in on powder days
- Item #QKS03AP