Highline Pro 3L Gore-Tex Jacket
Whether you strap into a board or click into skis, the Quiksilver Highline Pro 3L Gore-Tex Jacket will keep you dry and focused while you navigate the mountain. The Gore-Tex Pro laminate is what keeps you dry by blocking out wet snow while simultaneously releasing excess heat and sweat as you push the limits. Thanks to the Gore-Tex laminate which supplies exceptional temperature-regulation, the Highline Pro is a perfect choice for human-powered riding in backcountry terrain. Zippered underarm vents quickly release excess heat while your skinning or booting up to your line, and also come in handy on late-season days with warmer conditions. Shell style jackets like the Highline Pro offer uncompromising versatility due to a fully waterproof design that allows you to completely control your insulation and temper-regulation with your under-layer selections.
- Shell built for demanding terrain deep in the mountains
- Gore-Tex Pro laminate seals out moisture while remaining breathable
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood traps extra heat and blocks wind
- Powder skirt integrates with Quiksilver pants to seal out snow
- A plethora of pockets keep your skins, snacks, and phone nearby
- An ergonomic fit ensures complete freedom of movement at all times
- Item #QKSM3BF
- [membrane / laminate] Gore-Tex Pro 3L (100% nylon)
- fully sealed
- 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible
- 3 chest, 1 internal mesh, pass
- Powder Skirt
- stretch, fixed, snap away
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 23, 2020
What size would be good for someone that's 5'10", 200lbs, 46" chest, athletic build, and broad shoulders? Thank you!