Select style & size:Select options
Get a move on.
Accurately capture heart rate data while working out, running, cycling, and exercising outdoors with the Polar OH1 Optical Heart Rate Arm Band. This adjustable arm band features a 6-LED optical heart rate sensor for accurate capture and transmission of heart rate data to your smartphone (both iOS and Android) equipped with Polar's Flow app, as well as Polar Bluetooth training watches and cycling head units. It's also compatible with other manufacturer's Bluetooth watches, as well as fitness equipment located at the gym.
For those who prefer to exercise without smartphones and gadgets, this heart rate sensor stores up to 200 hours of training data, so you can upload it later to your smartphone or desktop. The soft textile armband doesn't pinch or dig into your skin, meaning it remains comfortable through hours of continuous wear. It's waterproof to 30 meters, so you don't have to worry about it being compromised with dripping sweat and passing showers. Moreover, the OH1 Optical Heart Rate Arm Band lasts some 12 hours on a full charge, recharging with an included USB cable.
- Optical heart rate tracker on a comfortable arm band
- Bluetooth compatibility with wireless fitness devices
- Works with Polar watches, trackers, cycling computers
- Stores up to 200 hours of training data for uploading later
- Syncs with Polar Flow app and web service for workout analysis
- Battery lasts 12 hours, recharges with included USB adapter
- Soft textile armband is machine washable after use
- Heart rate tracker is waterproof up to 30-meters
- Item #POL19AH