Select style & size:Select options
Retina Big Clarity Goggle
The POC Retina Big Clarity Goggle features superb optical performance, in a slightly larger package than its younger sibling the Retina Clarity. POC joins forces with Carl Zeiss, creator of precision optics, to create Clarity lenses that increase contrast and light, so you can clearly see the tracks, bumps, and turns before you. Unique lens coatings are mirrored in relation to distinct weather conditions, so you're always getting the best possible lens for the day, and the lens is also treated to ward off scratches and fog. Triple-layered face foam and a soft PU frame provide ultimate comfort and fit, while POC's sleek, classic style is always a win.
- Large frame snow goggles with stellar views of the resort
- Clarity lens designed to increase contrast and enhance light
- Mirror coatings are unique to each weather-specific lens tint
- Anti-fog and -scratch treatments keep your sites unobstructed
- Soft frame and layered foam offer a comfortable, exact fit
- Silicone lined strap provides a secure grip on your helmet
- Item #POC00DD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these goggles. They fit on your face comfortably without obstructing breathing, and they have great peripheral vision. The gold Clarity lenses do a great job of blocking light on blue bird days while still providing great contrast. They also work pretty well in relatively low light days, but I wouldn't use them in super low light. I wore these with the POC Auric Cut BC Spin helmet, and they fit seamlessly.