Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Up For The Adventure
From the hiking trail to your favorite coffee shop, the Patagonia Women's Tribune Pant is built to handle just about everything. Made from a durable stretch fabric, these pants give you the freedom to move while standing up to the rigors of your daily adventures. A DWR treatment fends off the light rain you might encounter on the trail as well as coffee spills when you and your friend are rehashing the latest debate at the cafe. Featuring a slim fit, this pant offers a clean look wherever you roam.
- Full-length cargo pant for days near home or in the mountains
- Durable stretch woven fabric for mobility and comfort
- DWR finish resists moisture to keep you dry
- Hidden drawcord in the waistband for a customized fit
- Two zippered cargo pockets for secure storage
- Item #PAT016W