Select style & size:Select options
Uno, dos, tres...
Patagonia's Tres Backpack works triple-time by doubling as a shoulder bag and a briefcase for the every everyday. The padded shoulder straps tuck into the mesh back panel, and the removable shoulder strap attaches to work as a shoulder bag, or you can keep the shoulder strap off and grab the backpack like a briefcase. Patagonia made this pack out of durable, water-repellent fabric to shed rainfall or accidental drink spills, and it features internal sleeves that protect your laptop, smartphone, and other electronic essentials.
- Backpack doubles as a shoulder bag and triples as a briefcase
- 25L capacity suitable for a full day away from home
- Padded and soft sleeves protect laptops and smartphones
- Water-resistant fabric sheds raindrops and light moisture
- Padded mesh on back and shoulder straps for breathable ventilation
- Front organization keeps cords and accessories where you want them
- Item #PAT023J
[external] 630D nylon (50% recycled), PU coating, DWR finish [internal] 200D recycled polyester
25L (1525cu in)
padded mesh, convertible
- Q & A
Chris from Patagonia shows some of the details of the Tres 25L Backpack