Cold weather brings with it all kinds of involuntary sounds—angry grunts, exasperated groans, exclamations of all varieties. Keep it quiet with the ultra-warm Patagonia Men's Silent Down Jacket. Windproof, weather-resistant, and stuffed with down, this jacket will be your go-to for howling winds and frigid temps. With 700-fill recycled down insulation you've got enough warmth to step out on the coldest days with a smile on your face. When storms come through, you can keep yourself protected from falling snow with a stowable hood that hides in the jacket's high stand-up collar. A weather-resistant polyester face fabric treated with DWR (durable water repellent) sheds off snow and other light precipitation. You can easily stuff the hood back and zip it away when grey clouds clear.
- Silence cold winds and snowy days with this down-insulated jacket
- 700-fill recycled down keeps you warm as you brave the cold
- DWR-treated polyester face fabric stops wind and snow
- Stowaway hood disappears into collar when skies are clear
- Adjustment cords in hand pockets pull bottom hem in to block wind
- Internal media pocket keeps phones warm and close to your body
- Item #PAT02M5