Select style & size:Select options
Nine Trails 8L Waist Pack
Feel like staying hydrated on your run or ride without lugging along a bulky hydration pack? Well the Patagonia Nine Trails 8L Waist Pack may be just what you're looking for. It's got lots of storage for any trail adventure, and offers hydration-compatibility to ensure that you're never without water when you need it most. The low-profile design provides a low center of gravity to keep your stance stable whether it's on the bike or your own two feet, and the padded waistbelt and perforated back panel offers loads of breathable comfort and support. The main compartment of this pack includes a 1.5-liter HydraPak reservoir for no-hassle hydration while you move, and has enough room for any snacks, extra layers, and gear you need to bring along for a day out on the trail. Side stretch pockets easily accommodate water bottles for those scorcher days when you need all the water you can get, and the front pocket features organizer panels to keep tools, energy gels, and keys safely tucked away. Plus, that pocket and can be overstuffed to fit biking pads or an extra layer, giving you surprising amounts of storage for the longest days.
- Low-profile waist pack for easy hydration as you bike or run
- 1.5L HydraPak reservoir provides easy drinking on the go
- Padded adjustable waistbelt helps you find the most supportive fit
- Mesh back panel offers high levels of breathability on hot days
- Main compartment offers 8 liters of storage for necessary gear
- Side stretch panels keep extra water bottles close by
- Front pocket can expand to fit extra layers of protective padding
- Offset buckle design ensures greater comfort while riding
- Item #PAT02WI
- Q & A
Love this pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you want to loose the backpack but still want some extra carry for all the essentials, this is the pack for you. Great size at 8 liters to really be able to carry what you need, not just water. Check it out!