Fitz Roy Bear Uprisal Hoodie
- Throw on this cozy fleece hoodie for chilly days in outdoor spaces
- Heavyweight fleece offers comfortable warmth for fall wanderings
- Two hidden front pockets hold everyday valuables and chilly hands
- Mostly-recycled construction ensures eco-friendly comfort
- Item #PAT02K8
- Q & A
Crunchy material and poor fit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 160lbs
I love Patagonia stuff. I have never bought something I disliked. The quality of this sweatshirt is poor. The fabric is very stiff and uncomfortable (super odd for Patagonia stuff. It’s usually super soft). The cut is very weird. It’s very short and even after returning my original medium for a large, it still isn’t ideal for girls with a large chest. I was hoping a few washes in fabric softener would help make this fabric relax but it hasn’t changed it at all. Overall pretty bummed with this one. Absolutely not BC’s fault. They handled my exchange super well as usual. Just a crummy shirt and a waste of $70 in my opinion.