Why We Like The Dual Aspect Bib Pant
The Dual Aspect Bib Pant is built for moving through alpine terrain with nothing to hold you back. Its articulated design and slim, stretchy fabric help while moving nimbly through precarious jackknife mountain tops. Patagonia installed it with their H2No membrane, meaning grey clouds won't bring worry of getting wet and that we're optimally ventilated.
- Face your most epic ascents with this hardshell bib pant
- H2No membrane offers great breathability and water protection
- Mechanical stretch ensures every stride reaches its potential
- Low profile and stretchy suspenders are secure and comfortable
- Zippered cuffs are designed to fit bulky mountaineering boots
- Zip fly and drop-seat make all your pit stops fast and easy
- Item #PATZ9TV
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer), [face fabric] EcoNyl (30D recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR finish, [bibs] 87% recycled polyester, 13% polyester, PFC-free DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 1 thigh, 1 small stash bib
- thigh zips
- zip fly
- stretch suspenders
- Side Zips
- scuff guards, tie-down loops
- concealed reflector
- Claimed Weight
- backpacking, alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help