Long Bear Base Down Jacket
Get cozy inside the Parajumpers Long Bear Base Down Jacket when the temperature begins to drop. The parka-length jacket warms with 700 fill power duck down and a durable, water-resistant exterior shell, with a laminated interior. The soft hood seals out frigid winds with a drawstring and can be removed when the sun starts to win from behind the clouds. Two front pockets with snap closures make insulated nests for cold hands, and the two-way zipper makes commuting and mobility comfortable and relaxed.
- Durable winter jacket with warm down fill and water repellent exterior
- Taped seams on hoods, shoulders, armholes for superior rain protection
- Wrist cuffs prevent snow flurries from creeping in and work well with gloves
- Detachable hood for extra cold and windy adventures
- Item #PJMB01R
- [face fabric] 100% polyamide
- [lining] 100% polyester, [fill] 90% duck down, 10% duck feathers
- Fill Weight
- fill power 700
- yes, detachable
- 2 snap hand
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
November 21, 2020
Restrictive and heavy
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 115 lbs
Every year I *almost* buy this jacket - and this year I did... I was so excited to get it. Unfortunately, I found it to run small/tight through shoulders/bust (and I am petite) and it's very heavy, stiff, and unforgiving.... I also was not a fan of the zipper. Bummed. Looks very cute but didn't work for me. It might work better for a taller slimmer build that wants it as a fashion item vs. an everyday throw on.... Felt super warm though!