Select a Size
Select a Color
Seems like kids these days would rather be outside casting flies to trout instead of being stuck inside staring at a computer screen all day—imagine that. Keep your budding angler equipped for a full season of fly fishing with the Orvis Kids' Encounter Waders. Their dependable four-layer construction will keep your kiddo dry whether they're wading across a local creek in search of the next deep hole a big brookie is hiding out in or wading thigh-deep in a river as they experience their first salmon fly hatch. Lucky kid.
- Hardy waders for kids that love to fly fish
- Waterproof four-layer construction withstands wear
- Stretch belt and adjustable wader give them room to grow
- Shaped neoprene booties offer a natural fit in wading boots
- Integrated gravel guard keeps river debris out of boots
- Front zippered pocket easily carries a small fly box
- Item #ORV001F
- 4-layer nylon
- Belt Included
- 1 zippered chest, 2 hand
- Gravel Guards
- Recommended Use
- river fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 10, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my 10 year old son and he loves to wear them when he's fishing with his dad. They keep the water out of his clothes underneath and he says they are comfortable.
February 23, 2019
Orvis Encounter Wader - Kids'
- I returned this product before using it
I bought this for my wife, and these are her thoughts. I am 5’0, 104 lbs, with women’s size 6 feet and I bought a Kid's size L. The waders fit OK and had nice construction, but the feet were huge.