Lynx Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe
Designed to run you from town to the trail and back again, the Oboz Lynx Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe is a great daily driver on rainy days that take you to unexpected places. Featuring the softest uppers that Oboz' Main Street to Mountains collection has to offer, the all-knit construction provides seamless comfort as well as style. And they're built with a breathable B-Dry membrane, keeping your toes dry on rainy trails, yet fully comfortable if you're traveling everywhere at a brisk pace. The Sapphire sole is designed to grip fiercely on both paved roads and hiking terrain, so you're equally comfortable strolling down Main Street or steep switchbacks.
- A trail sneaker that blends performance with style
- Waterproof membrane offers breathable protection on rainy days
- All-knit seamless uppers wrap the feet in comfort and fashion
- Proprietary insole uses multi-density EVA for comfort and support
- Swiftcurrent midsole delivers stability and cushioning
- Chassis and plate in midsole prevent stone bruising on the trail
- Synthetic leather toe and heel counter add support on rocky terrain
- Asymmetrical collar accomadates natural ankle construction
- Item #OBZ002K
- Q & A
The womenâs specific Swiftcurrent midsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort. The womenâs specific cushioning EVA midsole combined with a TPU chassis and ESS plate in the forefoot, which helps prevent stone bruising without inhibiting flex.