Select your style & size:Select options
Another innovation from a true innovator.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Tough Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays
- Rigid outer frame and flexible inner frame yield a durable but form-fitting design that doesn't cramp your nasal cavity or flex and distort
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards and sweat while retrieving your gear
- Dual top lens vents and F3 Fog Technology prevents interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Interchangeable strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free riding
- Comes with two differently shaded lenses (and a micro-bag) that match high- and low-light conditions, but Oakley offers many more lens options (sold separately)
- Item #OAK3207
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Not gonna lie. These are super sweet. Not a big fan of the XLs and with Oakley discontinuing the Airbrakes I know I needed to pick these up asap before they were m gone forever. Prizm technology is Ultra HD in any condition with the right lens in. Super hyped to call these mine. Backcountry shipped it super fast and hassle free. #goatworthy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Awesome lens, good field of view, helmet compatible.
Oakley Shaun White Airbrake Goggle
How to change lenses on your Oakley Shaun White Signature Airbrake Goggle