Norrona's lightest freeride pants.
It doesn't get much lighter than the Norrona Men's Lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Light Pants, and that's important when you're two hours into an alpine skin, and wrestling with your umpteenth kickturn. Plus, their Gore-Tex Pro shell is one of the best in the waterproofing business, except its amplified breathability keeps you comfier on said skintrack. The Lofotens' lightweight nature comes from a thin, three-layer construction that makes these pants easier to pack for your annual yurt trip, too. That means more room in your duffel for a post-tour brew or two.
- Norrona's lightest ski pants for powderhounds and freeride fanatics
- Gore-Tex Pro is ruggedly waterproof and extra breathable
- Thin, three-layer construction is easy to pack for ski trips
- Side thigh zips amplify ventilated airflow
- Boot gaiters and adjustable waist keep the snow out
- Zip-seal system attached to bibs and ski jackets
- Item #NRA00BH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 195lbs
The Propants size L fit me well; the Prolight L is quite small.
I would put n/a number of star for the rating but that is not an option.