Select style & size:Select options
Rediscover your camber love-child.
when the powder frenzy finally subsides, and all that's left of the pow is frozen into your beard, use the Nitro Quiver Squash Snowboard to absolutely decimate the groomer. Rocking a True Camber profile design that will make you feel like you've rediscovered your love child from that festival in '93, the Quiver is made for going fast, railing turns, and in the process stacking up some serious knuckle-dragging G-forces. But when you're not making every other person on the mountain feel slow, the Quiver's swallowtail and slightly set back shape ups the surf-stoke and helps keep the fatty nose above the pow, so while your homies are stuck and postholing out of the flats, you'll be pitching snowballs and laughing from the lift heading up to claim seconds.
- A snowboard for railing aggressive turns and ripping pow
- True Camber provides tons of stability and pop underfoot
- All-terrain moderate/stiff flex is responsive and springlike
- Swallowtail shape helps keep your nose up and surf-stoke high
- Tapered directional shape for going fast in a single orientation
- Powercore II poplar wood provides tons of snap and durability
- Sintered base keeps you cruising past the bros on the cat track
- Item #NTR00A1
- Q & A
Nitro just crushing it!
This board is an absolute ripper! Lay that thing on a rail and turn and burn! Also really playful in the park too! Nitro knocked it out of the park on this one
Seriously just look at it.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Poppy, floaty, and It is a crowd favorite. Just look at it. Shape is amazing and it rides as good or better than it looks. Very versatile board and a great update to the quiver series. An instant team favorite.
The best of both worlds
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Quiver Squash is the perfect Powder board because obviously it floats and charges through pow, but the sidecut and stiff flex allows you to rally it all over the mountain even when it has not snowed for weeks! FAST!
2018 Nitro Quiver Squash Snowboard
Will this board work with any bindings? Specifically the Burton Mission EST.
The board will only work with 4 hole mount bindings. If you're liking the Burton Mission, I'd consider going with the RE:Flex option which is a universal mount that will be compatible with this board. If you're set on doing the Mission EST, please get in touch and we can discuss some similar boards that would work for you. Thanks Bob!