Stability meets energy return in the Nike Men's Air Zoom Odyssey 2 Running Shoe. Designed for runners who need a little extra help with landing, the Odyssey features a plush crash rail to help prevent you from overpronating, while the triple-density midsole and Zoom Air units offer enhanced energy return and shock attenuation as you rack up the miles. Additionally, the rubber outsole features a waffle-inspired design to enable ample dexterity and flexibility.
- A comfortable stability shoe for running
- Seamless mesh promotes a barely there feel
- Flywire cables provide a snug, personalized fit
- Triple-density midsole attenuates shock and enhances energy
- Rubber outsole maintains flexibility
- 12mm drop propels you forward through transitions
- Item #NKE00UV
- Q & A
You need an arch
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 140lbs
Easy to put on, the heel doesn't come up too much, but just enough to help you feel locked in - not like you're going to slide out. Sizing was great, great width and length and very comfortable. They feel light on your foot, slightly angle your foot in a plantar motion which would give a good feel while running helping you project forward with each step. I have very flat feet and these just dont have any arch support. The inside of my feet fold the soft material of the shoe down too easily. Also, if you're going to be running in dirty environments I'd suggest to not get the white.