Select style & size:Select options
A beaut of a boat.
Easy transitions between sight-casting and sitting, and reverse pedaling with a tight turning radius is a fantasy from a bass anglers' dream that Native Watercraft brought to life—the Titan Propel 12 Fishing Kayak is a technically advanced boat that gets everyone from beginning fishermen to advanced anglers drooling over. An innovative hands-free propel pedal drive system can go from forward to reverse so you can maneuver in and out of any situation while the Titan hull design and rudder make for easy tracking and a tight turning radius for when you need to change positions before losing your cast.
By moving storage space from behind the seat to underneath and utilizing horizontal rod holders, the boat is built with a sliding seat system so you can take advantage of casting off the tail end. And the interior Plastifoam construction increases flotation which safely enhances the stiffness and overall performance when transitioning positions and loading and unloading at the dock. Ample storage space, cup holders, and customization capabilities make this boat a real beaut.
- Technically advanced fisherman's kayak
- Propel pedal drive system can be pedaled in reverse
- Titan hull design with rudder allows for tight turning radius
- Sliding seat system creates smooth transitioning on water
- Horizontal rod holders and under-the-seat storage creates space
- Interior foam technology increases flotation and stiffness
- Item #NAW001W