Up To 60% Off
Highly compressible, lightweight warmth.
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Super Compressor Hooded Insulated Jacket is a toasty companion when you're belaying for long periods, backpacking, or peak bagging for an afternoon. Its Thermal.Q Elite insulation is highly compressible, making it easy to stash within a pack without taking up a lot of room. Thermal.Q Elite insulation is 20% warmer than the industry standard (according to Mountain Hardwear), trapping warmth within its down-like, 3D structure of synthetic fibers. Plus, you don't have to worry about Thermal.Q Elite getting wet, since its synthetic fibers don't hold moisture, allowing you to stay warm during damp, miserable conditions.
Sealing out the elements, the jacket's Dry.Q Core (2-layer) membrane offers weather-shedding performance when you're hunkered down in a rain storm or waiting for nasty weather to pass. Its pack and harness-compatible hand pockets allow you to retrieve items while you're backpacking or approaching your favorite crag, and its single hem cinch-cord seals out cold drafts. In addition, the Super Compressor has a three-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a wire-brim easily holds its shape.
- Nylon ripstop (20D) shell
- Dry.Q Core (2-layer) membrane
- Thermal.Q Elite insulation (100g)
- Pack and harness-compatible hand pockets
- Three-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with wire brim
- Single hem cinch-cord
- Standard fit
- Item #MHW006T
- [membrane laminate] Dry.Q Core (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop (20D)
- Thermal.Q Elite (100g)
- Center Back Length
- 29 in
- yes, helmet compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 6 oz
- Recommended Use
- climbing, hiking & camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty