Stretch the protection.
Going for a multi-day backcountry adventure in the winter may be a daunting task, but the Mountain Hardwear Men's StretchDown RS Hooded Jacket has got you covered, head included. Inclement weather be damned, the down insulation in this puffy has been treated to keep away moisture, ensuring that it remains lofty and warm. You're welcome to shed your shell as you skin through the trees, for the durable face fabric on this midlayer will fend off prickly pines and friendly furs alike. Hiding beneath this technical fabric is a layer of stretchy knit ensuring you feel no restrictions as you pole plant, dig in your bag, huck a cliff, or duck a branch.
- Down puffy for intensive backcountry adventures
- Durable construction protects from mother nature's harsher side
- Treated down for hydrophobic lofty warmth
- Dynamic lining offers mobility while skiing down or skinning up
- Welded baffles add to the stretch and warmth
- Item #MHW00YV