Rook Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Down
The Mountain Hardwear Rook 30 Degree Down Sleeping Bag provides all that lofty warmth you love, in a lightweight package that's ready for late spring or early fall outings. Cut with efficient mummy shaping and filled with down insulation, this bag packs down well for longer trips into the backcountry, and includes a compression sack for simplifying storage. A down-filled face gasket at the hood blocks the chill of drafts on colder nights, while a two-way zipper lets you cool off when the morning sun starts to warm up your tent.
- A lightweight mummy bag for backpacking in late spring or early fall
- Lofty down insulation packs a lightweight punch of packable warmth
- Durable water repellent finish protects the loft from light moisture
- Efficient mummy cut with down-filled draft collar keeps you cozy
- Anti-snag lining prevents the zipper from catching on fabric
- Item #MHW01D3