Up, up, and away.
- Mountaineering boot focused on grip and light, warm comfort
- Gore-Tex membrane protects against rain, sleet, and snow
- Duratherm insulation traps heat and circulates warmth
- Hybrid crampon-compatibility enhances versatility
- EVA and PU midsole cushion and support through long miles
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers confident traction
- Item #MIL00GB
- Q & A
Seem Promising - Sizing Note
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
These seem like excellent shoulder season boots. Quality is top notch and I look forward to using them in the alpine. Size down 1/2 size as recommended by the Millet website and the sizing chart. I did and they're spot on.