Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Mountaineering Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Up, up, and away.
- Mountaineering boot focused on grip and light, warm comfort
- Gore-Tex membrane protects against rain, sleet, and snow
- Duratherm insulation traps heat and circulates warmth
- Hybrid crampon-compatibility enhances versatility
- EVA and PU midsole cushion and support through long miles
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers confident traction
- Item #MIL00GB
- Q & A
Comfy but soft
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 10.5
This seems like a nice boot if you're looking for a winter hiker, snowshoeing boot, or something for approaches to alpine rock. For mountaineering, the sole is very soft and flexible making any kind of steep ice out of the question. They were very comfortable and fit well. The boots felt like approach shoes and so should climb rock well but like I said they are too soft for my needs. I went with the Scarpa Charmoz instead, which are much stiffer.
Nice - Pay Attention to Sizing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
These seem like excellent boots for cold weather, but to what extent, I cannot yet say. The insulation seems hearty, but the outer is very mesh-like(though tough) so it is hard to anticipate the true warmth of these. Quality is top notch and I look forward to using them in the alpine. Size down 1/2 size as recommended by the Millet website and the sizing chart. I did and they're spot on.