Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Bike Jackets & Vests we have in stock.View Similar Products
Essential Softshell Jacket
Unless you plan on spending the entirety of the winter months on an indoor trainer, a performance softshell jacket is a critical piece of gear for your cold weather cycling kit. With Mavic's Essential Softshell Jacket, you'll have the coverage needed to extend your riding season all the way through the depths of winter—right up to the highly-anticipated warmer days of early spring.
The Essential Softshell is constructed using a soft, stretchy fabric that keeps you warm and protected from the elements without impairing your mobility on the bike. A DWR coating on the fabric shields you from light precipitation and tire spray without inhibiting the fabric's breathability during more intense aerobic efforts. The jacket is cut into an anatomic shape that minimizes bulkiness and bunching in the riding position while leaving enough room to layer as needed for the conditions at hand. Three rear pockets leave you with plenty of room for your riding supplies, while a zippered chest pocket allows quick access to valuables.
- An essential softshell jacket for cold weather cycling
- Stretchy material stays warm while preserving mobility
- DWR coating shields you from rain, snow, and tire spray
- Anatomic shape eliminates bulk in the riding position
- Regular fit leaves room for layering
- Semi-elastic wrist cuffs improve comfort
- Three rear pockets and one zippered chest pocket for storage
- Reflective details enhance low-light visibility
- Item #MAV00L9
- 100% polyester
- fall, winter, spring
- 1 zippered chest, 3 zippered rear
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 19, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
First softshell I’ve ever owned. It fits great and keeps me plenty warm. I’ve pushed low 20’s but find it perfect of 30’s and high 20’s.