More than a jean.
The Marmot Pipeline Denim Pant might look like a standard pair of wear-anywhere jeans, but thanks to CoolMax technology, these pants perform more like a pair of high-performance hiking pants. Synthetic fibers move sweat away from your skin and help it evaporate quickly so your body can regulate its temperature efficiently. You get the performance you'd expect from a pair of outdoor pants without having to look like you're going on a khaki safari every time you want to be comfortable outside. Instead, you get the classic five pocket styling has you looking casual cool for daily demands such as commuting to work or dinner with friends. If you're commuting by bike, the straight leg cut from the knee to ankle ensures you won't get caught up in your chain while the reinforced back pockets hold up to you shoving your phone in over and over.
- Not-your-average denim jeans for technical-casual demands
- Classic 5 pocket styling for casual, everyday aesthetic
- Back pockets are reinforced for durability and longevity
- CoolMax technology offers moisture management, breathability
- Regular fit with straight leg cut from knee to ankle for versatility
- Item #MAR01L6