Kadalina Matte Down Jacket
The winter cold doesn't let up for anyone, and whether you're wandering around slushy sidewalks in the big city, or spending your days in quiet mountain towns, you'll be safe from the cold and toasty warm in the Mackage Kadalina Matte Down Jacket. Its water-resistant shell fabric keeps off moderate snowfall and light precipitation, while the 800-fill down insulation offers snug and dependable warmth for cold adventures around town. The natural fur lining around the hood and collar disrupts air flow from cold blasts of wind, preventing cold air from circulating throughout the hood. With an adjustable toggle you'll be able to pull the hood tighter for greater warmth, then stuff your freezing hands into the zippered front pockets to ensure your whole body is safe from winter's icy reach.
- Take on cold adventures in snowy cities with this down jacket
- 800-fill down offers high quality warmth for walks in the snow
- Water-resistant shell sheds snow and other light winter mixes
- Natural fur collar disrupts cold air flow to keep your face warmer
- Adjustable hood lets you pull fur closer for more warmth
- Hand pockets hold phones, wallets, and freezing fingers
- Slightly extended length gives you greater coverage on cold commutes
- Item #MCK000T
- Q & A
Beautiful and flattering
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 155lbs
This coat is amazing. It is super flattering, which is always a good thing in a puffy jacket. But the collar is the best part-- so beautiful and versatile. Wear it up or down, with or without the clasp to gather it around your neck. I bought a heavier Mackage a while back but had to return because it was too heavy. This one is much better for my needs but still has the signature collar.