Select style & size:Select options
Swiss precision built tough enough for the Seals.
Sure it looks nice, but what really sets the Luminox Navy Seal Steel Colormark Chronograph 3180 Watch apart is the tough construction that's truly built to stand the test of time. The Luminox Light Technology illuminates the hands, hour markers, and bezel at all times for 25 continuous years. So whether you're in a pitch-black jungle or 100 meters deep on a dive, you'll be able to check the time.
- Stainless steel case is durable and corrosion resistant
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers, hands, and bezel for 25 continuous years
- Rubber and silicone strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Stainless steel bracelet is corrosion resistant and adds style
- Built in chronograph allows you to precisely track and measure elapsed seconds
- Unidirectional bezel allows you to keep track of dive times
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Specially hardened mineral glass face is crystal clear and incredibly scratch resistant
- Water resistant protection up to 200 meters
- 395 battery powers the watch for 54 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 5030.D movement system for unrivaled quality and precision
- Item #LUM0005
- Q & A