Why We Like The LOWA Ticam II GTX WXL Backpacking Boot
A brute that's built to haul a heavier pack over alpine terrain, the LOWA Ticam II GTX WXL Backpacking Boot has all we need to take on bigger mountains. This sturdy hiking boot features leather uppers with protective rubber edging on top of a GORE-TEX lining that delivers reliable and breathable waterproofing for wet, snowy trails. It also features LOWA's DuraPU outsoles for durable support and long-lasting cushioning with Vibram outsoles that increase contact area for better rock traction and a front heel edge that digs into steep descents. On top of that bomber infrastructure, the Ticam II has a helpful, two-zone lacing system that lets us lock in different tension levels for our forefoot and ankles to dial in the best fit for epic high-country routes and trekking trips.
- German-made backpacking boot built for heavy loads
- Split leather uppers are highly durable
- Stiff build with supination and pronation support
- GORE-TEX membrane for reliable and breathable waterproofing
- LOWA FLEX lets laces flex for ankle comfort
- Extra padding on tongue reduces pressure points
- Can be resoled in Lowa's German facility
- Wide fit
- Item #LOWZ163
- Upper Material
- split leather
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Climate Control
- DuraPU with SPS System
- Vibram Apptrail
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 12.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help