Be an optimist.
While everyone else is on shore whining about the lack of double-overhead barrels, you're having a blast on the small, choppy waves with the Lib Tech Lost Sub Buggy Surfboard. This quick and lively board was designed to allow you to surf small waves with the style and approach you would take to bigger, better swells.
It's fast and foiled for on-rail surfing, but full and forgiving for subpar and sloppy surf. Refinements have led Lib Tech and Lost to this surfboard that grovels well, but is still a true high performance surfboard. It is fast becoming a go-to favorite for team riders looking for an edge in small wave contests and dedicated surfers seeking an everyday shortboard that performs in smaller surf.
A lightweight, waterproof, and closed-cell alloy core wrapped in the incredibly strong and ding-resistant 2D2D Volcanic Basalt Honeycomb establishes the board as an ultra-durable and responsive instrument of gnar. The Maximum Intensity Leading Foil Fin System, along with a LVR43 High Rebound Matrix, create effortless glide through the water. Since no fin position is ideal for all conditions, Lib Tech created the Mo Box System that allows you to adjust your fins with just a few turns of the included Lib Tech fin key.
- Fast, nimble board that makes small waves more fun
- Eco-friendly construction eliminates need for epoxy
- Blends durability and liveliness with flex and dampness
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin is ding-resistant
- FOC adjustable slot fin system offers adjustability
- Elasto Perimeter dampening adds precision and pop
- Sprock Blocks in rear are crush-resistant
- Aircraft aluminum leash plug for lightweight reliability
- Item #LBT006S