XT Free 90 Ski Boot
Unlock new terrain beyond the resort with Lange's XT Free 90 Ski Boot. The powerful 90 flex is suitable for intermediate lady
shredders who are looking for smooth control through varying terrain in
any conditions, while a generous 100 millimeter last adds enough comfort
to the mix so you can do as many backcountry laps as your heart
desires, or rip all over the resort from first chair to last. An impressive 43 degrees of cuff rotation offers you efficient mobility on the uphill, thanks to Lange's patented Power V-Lock walk mode, yet doesn't sacrifice downhill performance when you're ready to rip the line you just worked for.
The boot's fully thermo-moldable liner is easy to customize for a precise, performance-oriented fit that works best for your foot. High-density foam in key areas adds support and extra cushioning where it's needed the most, and Lange mapped a lower-density foam throughout the rest of the liner to keep the boot lightweight on the uphill. You'll appreciate the Thinsulate insulation in the liner on frigid dawn patrols and blustery days at the resort because when there's snow to be skied you never want to have to call it quits early.
- Transition from resort to backcountry in this go-anywhere boot
- 90 flex is suitable for intermediate ladies or lightweight rippers
- 100mm last comfortably accommodates a variety of foot widths
- Walk mode offers 43° range of motion for efficiency on the uphill
- Liner is fully thermo-moldable for a precise, performance fit
- Thinsulate insulation keeps toes toasty on chilly days
- Compatible with Gripwalk soles for walking comfort
- Item #DYN006X