Select your style & size:Select options
Bring a friend or go it alone.
The super-stable, smooth-cruising Kilroy DT Kayak from Jackson Kayak is a versatile tandem or single-person sit-inside fishing kayak great for a relaxing paddle around the lake with your favorite fishing partner or four-legged friend. The spacious and stable sit-inside design puts two of Jackson Kayak's Elite Seat 2.0 seats along a center YakAttack track, which allows either seat to be adjusted either forwards or backwards to adjust the trim of the boat. Both seats are made from a light and breathable 3D mesh material, and they even come with Therm-a-Rest lumbar support pads for comfortable and easy all-day paddling.
Jackson Kayak didn't cut any corners when it came to rigging the Kilroy DT. The boat comes stock with RAM rod holders, rod tubes that run the length of the boat, and YakAttack gear tracks on both sides of the cockpit. Front deck bungee rigging is ideal for stashing extra layers or a paddle, and the stern hull storage space gives you a place to secure lunch and drinks for a mid-day picnic. The Kilroy DT is primarily designed for kayak fishing, so Jackson hooked the boat up with a pair of Fish Grips, Line Cutterz on the seats, and two Plano tackle boxes. And when it's time to take the boat out of the water for the day, a removable and replaceable skid plate makes lugging the boat a shore a whole lot easier, while the addition of drain plugs allows quick and easy draining.
- A tandem recreational kayak with fishing utility
- Adjustable Ergo seats for all-day comfort
- Sit-inside design keeps center of gravity low
- Stable enough for stand-up casting and fish spotting
- Gear tracks enable accessory mounting and customization
- Open allows for tons of storage
- Ergonomic handles enable easy carrying to and from water
- GoPro mount included to make your friends jealous
- Item #JAK002X