A jacket in good conscience.
A sturdy shell that's more than happy to step up to the challenge of your hard-charging ways, the Holden Men's Matteson Jacket is designed to provide steadfast protection and performance from first chair till last. The Matteson features a waterproof, breathable exterior that's bolstered by a PFOA-free DWR treatment for added protection against precipitation and moisture. Meanwhile, the fully taped seams further defend you from errant snow, and the S.Cafe eco-friendly lining doubles down on comfort. However, should you begin to warm up, the zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat in the blink of an eye (or so), while the powder skirt is fully removable for customized coverage. Not to mention, the bevvy of pockets help keep all of your on-hill necessities secure and well-organized.
- A sturdy, hard-wearing shell for snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- PFOA-free DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Powder skirt is removable for customizable protection
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities organized
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess body heat quickly
- Item #HOL004U